Wine Industry Metrics   Please select:
  
WinesVinesAnalytics    
 
December 2018 Data  -  Released on January 15, 2019
 
U.S. Wine Sales Rise 2% in December
U.S. wine sales rose 2% in December to $4.5 billion, market research firm bw166 reported. Domestic table wines drove the growth, also gaining 2% to $4.2 billion while sparkling wine sales were flat at $209 million. Domestic wine sales increased 3% to $47 million in the latest 12 months, boosting total wine sales in the U.S. to $70 billion, 5% above a year ago.
 
 
Total U.S. Wine Sales » Month   12 Months  
December 2018 $4,468 mil
2%
$46,577 mil
3%
December 2017 $4,384 mil $45,019 mil
     
 
 
 
 
EXPORT AS PDF »
 
 
 
 
CONTACT OUR EDITORIAL STAFF »